CPA Study Buddy Database - Are You A CPA Candidate? Find A Study Buddy Here

Capstone 1 Case

Picture of Farhan Khan
Capstone 1 Case
by Farhan Khan Send a message - 10 Jul 2018, 7:20 PM

Hi

Thanks for the responses through CPA PEP Prep Forum and directly through e-mails.

I realized that many Candidates of CFE are in the same situation and not appearing, either in Capstone 1 or 2 exams.

The idea is to share the resources and knowledge available with other candidates who appeared in Capstone exams (although CFE exams will be different).

I request pls. share with me or with other candidates like me, Capstone 1 case presentation submitted, just for idea and information, for Day 1 exam preparation.

Regards,

Farhan Khan (farhan3138@gmail.com)

Note: Other Candidates like me (not part of Capstone), if they receive any material pls. share with others including myself (after necessary permission).

Picture of Nandalal Patel
Re: Capstone 1 Case
by Nandalal Patel Send a message - 10 Jul 2018, 10:33 PM

CPA does not allow to share either the case and it's STRICTLY against the code of conduct to share the specific course work done for this. 

CPA has already stated a long time ago that they will release the capstone 1 case at the end of Capstone 1, which is just around the corner at this point.

Picture of Farhan Khan
by Farhan Khan Send a message - 10 Jul 2018, 11:19 PM

Ok

Thanks for the clarification,

Farhan Khan

Picture of Aruna Swaminathan
by Aruna Swaminathan Send a message - 13 Jul 2018, 11:17 AM

Hi Farhan,

I am not doing my Capstone 1 or CFE. But my suggestion would be there is sample provided to you and just follow that.

Do not worry too much about Capstone 1 and concentrate on your CFE preparation. 

This approach will help you with acquiring the knowledge and for the Capstone 1 presentation.

Picture of Farhan Khan
by Farhan Khan Send a message - 17 Jul 2018, 8:42 PM

Thanks