CPA Study Buddy Database - Are You A CPA Candidate? Find A Study Buddy Here

Core 1, & beyond May 2021

Picture of Michael Barriault
Core 1, & beyond May 2021
by Michael Barriault Send a message - 1 May 2021, 9:40 PM

Hey Everyone,

Really really excited to start my CPA learning journey. I love to learn and looking for 1 or more people to study with reguarly, so that we can LEVERAGE each others talents. Thats how you succeed!

Add me on whatsapp using 604 861 8520   or email me at 

michael-barriault@hotmail.com

I've also been studying/looking into the CFA and financial analyst certifications for fun as well, so always up to chat/collab. 

Picture of Lily Wilson
Re: Core 1, & beyond May 2021
by Lily Wilson Send a message - 14 Jul 2023, 7:20 AM

Hello and welcome to CPA learning. I am preparing for my CFA and I already have an assignment helper in Toronto helping me and guiding me through financial analyst certification preparation, you are most welcome to join us. I bet it would be great studying together.

Picture of ABD Zen
by ABD Zen Send a message - 9 Mar 2024, 1:41 AM

No matter what keeps you occupied with it and no matter what is actually there which sinks you most of your times in it, you just can not afford to miss your assignment task to which you are just bound to submit and expert university assignment writers in UAE are here to help you just do so with all your favorite activities day in day night

Picture of Savneet Singh
by Savneet Singh Send a message - 26 Mar 2024, 8:13 AM

I'm thrilled to embark on my CPA learning journey! Learning is my passion, and I'm eager to find one or more study partners to collaborate with regularly. I firmly believe that leveraging each other's talents is key to success.

Additionally, I've been exploring the CFA and financial analyst certifications for personal interest, so I'm always open to chat and collaborate on those topics too.

Please feel free to comment below, and if you're in need of assignment help services in Perth, check out this link: Assignment Help Perth.

Looking forward to connecting and learning together!