CPA PEP Prep Q&A

Core 1 Preparation

Picture of Andre Brewster
Core 1 Preparation
by Andre Brewster Send a message - 17 Oct 2018, 6:18 AM

If someone on this forum has recently used prepformula to prepare for and pass core 1 could you please contact me at andre.brewster@sympatico.ca.

Thanks

Picture of Syed B
Re: Core 1 Preparation
by Syed B Send a message - 5 Nov 2018, 11:22 AM

Hey Andrew, howz core 1 coming along so far? any tips on how to get a head start and start reviewing things before i start core 1 in January?

Picture of Olugbenga Osanyinlusi
by Olugbenga Osanyinlusi Send a message - 5 Nov 2018, 12:40 PM

Hey Syed, 

I will also start Core 1 in January, let me know if you will like to set up a study group. I’m based in Calgary.

Picture of Syed B
by Syed B Send a message - 5 Nov 2018, 1:15 PM

Yes, i am definitely interested. How do you suggest we go about it? Do you have any plans on starting to review the material just so we are some what prepared when the course begins? I am kind of lost as to what to read or study to review the materials.

Picture of Olugbenga Osanyinlusi
by Olugbenga Osanyinlusi Send a message - 5 Nov 2018, 7:52 PM

Hey Syed,

I’m looking to review the technical notes for the next two months as I feel rusty having completed the CPA PREP 2years ago. I will create a group for us in January when the module starts. 

Let me know if this makes sense to you. 

Picture of Syed B
by Syed B Send a message - 5 Nov 2018, 8:26 PM

Yes, makes sense. Please let me know which technical notes you are referring to? I am extremely rusty mysef.

Picture of Andre Brewster
by Andre Brewster Send a message - 6 Nov 2018, 5:49 AM

Hi Syed,  I haven’t started the program yet.  I’m just reviewing the material in prep formula.  Give me a call I would like to discuss.  I am in Brampton.

905-301-0803 (c)

Thanks

Picture of Srilata Sundaram
by Srilata Sundaram Send a message - 30 Nov 2018, 1:12 PM

Hi Andre,

I am also in Brampton and taking Core 1 in Jan-19.  When will be the right time to call you and i have some questions.

Thanks

Srilata

Picture of Sandeep Oberoi
by Sandeep Oberoi Send a message - 30 Nov 2018, 8:18 PM

Hi guys,

I am in Brampton as well. Going to take dec core 1 exams. Let me know if you guys need any information. I would be glad to help you guys 

Sunny

647 309 2861

Picture of Kelly L
by Kelly L Send a message - 12 Dec 2018, 1:45 AM

Hi Andre,

please I would also like to join the study group if there's one, thanks.

Kelly