CPA Study Buddy Database - Are You A CPA Candidate? Find A Study Buddy Here

Looking for Downtown Toronto/North York area study buddy for 2017 CFE - Assurance role

Picture of Daina Lu
Looking for Downtown Toronto/North York area study buddy for 2017 CFE - Assurance role
by Daina Lu Send a message - 11 Jul 2017, 9:08 AM

Hi everyone, 

I am looking for a study buddy/ study group to practice day2 and day3 cases as well as the PRI case (from 2016) in downtown Toronto or somewhere close to Yonge and Sheppard.

I will use my weekday night and the weekend to study and I am off in September. 

Feel free to send me a message if you are interested. 

Thank you.

Daina 

Picture of Fiona Li
Re: Looking for Downtown Toronto/North York area study buddy for 2017 CFE - Assurance role
by Fiona Li Send a message - 12 Jul 2017, 7:28 PM

Hi Daina,

I am studying the same content as you. I prefer to study at downtown toronto. 

My email address is use site messenger only, or your entire PrepFormula account will be banned.

Please send me an email if you want to study together.

Regards,

Fiona Li 

Picture of Vahid Hosseini
Re: Looking for Downtown Toronto/North York area study buddy for 2017 CFE - Assurance role
by Vahid Hosseini Send a message - 12 Jul 2017, 7:27 PM

Hi Daina,

I am also looking for a study buddy to practice for CFE exams which will be on this September. I also chose assurance for the second day. I live in Cummer and Bayview. If you are interested please let me know.

My email address is : use site messenger only, or your entire PrepFormula account will be banned.

Best Regards

Vahid

Picture of C J
by C J Send a message - 12 Jul 2017, 7:27 PM

Hello,

I live near Downtown TO area. I'm looking for a study buddy to discuss CFE cases with. I'm writing Day1 to Day3 cases - Finance role. :) 

If interested, let me know. use site messenger only, or your entire PrepFormula account will be banned.

Thanks!

Caryl

Picture of Nicolae Stanca
by Nicolae Stanca Send a message - 1 May 2018, 11:47 PM

Hi Caryl,

I work in downtown Toronto and I am also looking for a study buddy to discuss CFE cases with.

My role would be Finance as well.

You posted last year so I am not sure if this is still relevant to you.

Let's connect and find a way to work together.

Regards,

Nicolae

Picture of Reza Aumeeruddy
by Reza Aumeeruddy Send a message - 19 Jul 2017, 5:57 PM

Hello everyone,

I am also looking for a study buddy / group to practice Days 1,2 and 3. I am in Etobicoke, flexible to meet around Toronto downtown, North York, Mississauga.

Let me know if you are interested to connect.

Thanks,

Reza

Picture of Meiling Ye
by Meiling Ye Send a message - 31 Jul 2017, 7:52 AM

Hi, 

I can study at downtown Toronto with you if you want, I live in Etobicoke...

How we can contact?