CPA Study Buddy Database - Are You A CPA Candidate? Find A Study Buddy Here

CFE Tutor

Picture of Andy Leung
CFE Tutor
by Andy Leung Send a message - 7 Aug 2023, 10:55 PM

Hi 

I am doing CFE PM role this Sept 2023.

Looking for a tutor but I am looking for a study group/ Whatsapp group for any question or answer as well.

my email is andyleung.lyc@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks

Andy 

Picture of Hidden Hills Coffee
Re: CFE Tutor
by Hidden Hills Coffee Send a message - 5 Sep 2023, 12:46 AM

Are you still looking for replay you can contact me may i can help you

Picture of Brenda Doyle
by Brenda Doyle Send a message - 30 Oct 2023, 11:23 AM

The soft plush interior of these hoodies ensures that you stay cozy even in the coldest of conditions. This feature is particularly essential during high intensity activities like vintage sweatshirts snowboarding or cross country skiing.

Picture of Anony mously
by Anony mously Send a message - 14 Nov 2023, 9:22 AM

Local building codes mandate specific ventilation requirements for kitchen hoods, ensuring proper air circulation and the removal of cooking fumes, grease, and odors. Regulations custom range hood ideas often specify the required size of the hood relative to the cooking surface and the proper placement for effective capture of contaminants.

Picture of Anony mously
by Anony mously Send a message - 14 Nov 2023, 9:22 AM

Volume lashes involve attaching multiple fine extensions to a single natural lash, creating fuller, more dramatic volume. Clients colorful lash extensions desiring a more dramatic, voluminous look or those with sparse natural lashes.

Picture of Jamalia Potts
by Jamalia Potts Send a message - 5 Dec 2023, 2:22 PM

While flood insurance provides essential coverage it's essential to be aware of certain exclusions and limitations. For example damage to bodily injury and property damage liability basements and their contents may have limitations.

Picture of Jennifer Beasley
by Jennifer Beasley Send a message - 28 Dec 2023, 3:09 PM

While more research is needed to fully comprehend the extent of glutathione's influence, its antioxidant properties and nicotinamide mononucleotide food sources potential skin-lightening effects make it a compelling avenue for those on the journey to healthier, more vibrant skin.