2020 September CFE - Plan, Pass Rates and Schedules
This is a webinar that will help with planning for anyone attempting to write the 2020 CFE in September. We'll discuss previous pass rates, schedules, cases to write and get you geared up for being ready for the 2020 September CFE.
19 May 2020, 8:00 PM
The webinar will cover:
- The purpose of Capstone 1 in preparing you for the Day 1 of the CFE and discuss best practices on how to pass using the Enabling Competencies framework.
- Explain the major differences from legacy exams (CA, CGA and CMA) and prep materials used.
- Highlight best practices and techniques used by students who passed the CFE.
- Provide useful tools and tricks to ensure you're always maximizing points using supplementary prep methods not discussed as part of CPA PEP for objective format questions and written cases.
- Teach methods which can be used to identify personal weaknesses and strengths when writing cases.
Presented By: Mike Katsevman, CPA, CA, LPA. Mike is the Course Director at PrepFormula. Mike has experience as a CPA Marker for CPA Canada, and an alumni of EY and the Auditor General’s Office.