CFE Live Day 2
PrepFormula 5-Day CFE Review for 2020: CFE Assurance Review with a focus on Case Writing. A focus on RODAC application.
We’re here to help you get prepared for the 2020 September CFE. In these workshops, we will review the basics of case writing, and provide you with up to date technical.
10 July 2020, 8:00 PM
We’re here to help you get prepared for the 2020 September CFE. In these workshops, we will review the basics of case writing, and provide you with up to date technical, specifically developed for the CPA Professional Education Program major learning objectives covered in the CPA Canada Competency Map.
All sessions are recorded and will be repayable until you write the CFE. If you can’t watch live, you can watch anytime, on demand. You must register in all sessions to attend all sessions.
Open to students from all Canadian Provinces, sessions are held online and recorded with HD quality.
Cost: Only open to PrepFormula 2020 CFE Prep or 2020 CFE PrepPlus students or Full Package Prep or PrepPlus students.
5 Day Review Walkthrough:
- Thursday July 9, 2020 at 8pm EST: Introductory Remarks, CFE Day 3 Case Writing Debrief. A review and debrief of a CFE Mock Exam, with suggestions on how to improve, along with comparison of submissions.
- Friday July 10, 2020 at 8pm EST: CFE Assurance Review with a focus on Case Writing. A focus on RODAC application.
- Saturday July 11, 2020 at 1pm EST: 2016 September CFE Day 2, Case Writing Debrief. With a focus on Assurance and Tax roles. Discussions of Depth application.
- Sunday July 12, 2020 at 1pm EST: CFE Day 2 Case Writing for Performance Management and Finance. Includes a technical review session on Finance, Performance Management, Management Accounting and Strategy & Governance competencies.
- Monday July 13, 2020 at 8pm EST: Discussion of what it takes to score Competent on an Assessment Opportunity, versus a Reaching Competent score. Debrief of CFE Day 3 case.
Presented By: Various PrepFormula Instructors, Chaired by: Mike Katsevman, CPA, CA, LPA, Course Director at PrepFormula. Mike has experience as a CPA Marker for CPA Canada, and is an alumni of EY and the Auditor General’s Office.