CPA PEP Review
Are you starting or writing any of the CPA PEP Module Exams this year? this is the one webinar you can’t miss. This webinar will cover how to maximize your time in Core 1, Core 2, and CPA PEP Electives and will provide direction and guidance on how to pass the Canadian CPA exams from the standpoint of a recent CPA Marker.
12 November 2019, 8:00 PM
The webinar will cover:
- A strong focus on tranisitioning from University courses, CPA Preparatory (CPA PREP) level courses and international backgrounds and discuss best practices on how to pass the CPA PEP exams.
- Explain the major differences from legacy exams (CA, CGA and CMA) and prep materials used.
- Highlight best practices and techniques used by students who passed the previous CPA PEP Module exams.
- Provide useful tools and tricks to ensure you're always maximizing points using supplementary prep methods not discussed as part of CPA PEP for objective format questions and written cases.
- Teach methods which can be used to identify personal weaknesses and strengths when writing cases.
Presented By: Mike Katsevman, CPA, CA, LPA. Mike is the Course Director at PrepFormula. Mike has experience as a CPA Marker for CPA Canada, and an alumni of EY and the Auditor General’s Office.