WEBINAR Replay: 4-Hour Comprehensive Tax Review For CPA PEP
You're invited to a 4-Hour Tax Review for Core 1, and the Tax Elective. The session is taught by Canada's leader in Tax Education, author of CFE Tax 5th edition, and York University Lecturer: Jason Fleming, CPA, CA, M.Acc.
This review will cover the following Tax topics:
1. Separate legal entities, residence
2. Employment income including stock options and RRSPs
3. Property income including shareholder loans
4. Capital gains including principal residence and capital gains exemptions
5. Corporate refundable taxes and capital gains exemptions
6. Paid-up capital and corporate share redemptions
7. Tax-free rollovers, amalgamations, and wind-ups
8. General anti-avoidance rules and other complex tested topics
Live Q&A Session, Review Study Notes From Webinar, Recorded Replay For 30 Days. $25 For PrepFormula Students*
CPD Hours: 4
Jason wrote the UFE and ranked 8th in Ontario (1999). Jason was a tax manager at a Big-4 CA firm, marked the UFE exam for CPA Canada and has taught tax week at the CPA Ontario’s School of Accountancy. Jason is also the author of CFE Tax - A Guide to Understanding the Basics of Canadian Income Taxation, 5th edition. Jason is the Course Director of Corporate Income Taxation in Canada at York University.