CFE Live Day 2
PrepFormula 7-Day CFE Review for 2019: CFE Assurance Review with a focus on Case Writing. A focus on RODAC application.
We’re here to help you get prepared for the 2019 September CFE. In these workshops, we will review the basics of case writing, and provide you with up to date technical.
12 July 2019, 8:00 PM
If you’re writing the 2019 CFE in September and are enrolled in the PrepFormula CFE Prep or CFE PrepPlus programs, this is a description of the 7-Day Review included in all PrepFormula CFE packages.
We’re here to help you get prepared for the 2019 September CFE. In these workshops, we will review the basics of case writing, and provide you with up to date technical, specifically developed for the CPA Professional Education Program major learning objectives covered in the CPA Canada Competency Map.
All sessions are recorded and will be repayable until you write the CFE. If you can’t watch live, you can watch anytime, on demand. You must register in all sessions to attend all sessions.
Open to students from all Canadian Provinces, sessions are held online and recorded with HD quality.
Cost: Only open to PrepFormula 2019 CFE Prep or 2019 CFE PrepPlus students or Full Package Prep or PrepPlus students.
7 Day Review Walkthrough:
- Thursday July 11, 2019 at 8pm EST: Introductory Remarks, CFE Day 3 Case Writing Debrief. A review and debrief of a CFE Mock Exam, with suggestions on how to improve, along with comparison of submissions.
- Friday July 12, 2019 at 8pm EST: CFE Assurance Review with a focus on Case Writing. A focus on RODAC application.
- Saturday July 13, 2019 at 1pm EST: 2015 September CFE Day 2 K-Med, Case Writing Debrief. With a focus on Assurance and Tax roles. Discussions of Depth application.
- Sunday July 14, 2019 at 1pm EST: CFE Day 2 Case Writing for Performance Management and Finance. Includes a technical review session on Finance, Performance Management, Management Accounting and Strategy & Governance competencies.
- Monday July 15, 2019 at 8pm EST: Discussion of what it takes to score Competent on an Assessment Opportunity, versus a Reaching Competent score. Debrief of CFE Day 3 case.
- Tuesday July 16, 2019 at 8pm EST: CFE Day 1 approach. Discussion of how to take Capstone 1 resources and focus on a newly updated format for CFE Day 1 and maximize marks on the CFE Day 1 situational analysis.
- Wednesday July 17, 2019 at 8pm EST: Concluding Remarks, CFE Day 3 Case Practice with a focus on IFRS. Mock simulation and live marking.
Presented By: Various PrepFormula Instructors, Chaired by: Mike Katsevman, CPA, CA, LPA, Course Director at PrepFormula. Mike has experience as a CPA Marker for CPA Canada, and is an alumni of EY and the Auditor General’s Office.