WEBINAR: CPA PEP Q&A + CPA Jobs
Starting CPA PEP? Tune in for this Q&A. This webinar will cover how to maximize your time in Core 1, Core 2, and CPA PEP Electives and CFE and will provide direction and guidance on how to pass the Canadian CPA exams from the standpoint of a recent CPA Marker + Introducing: CPA Jobs on PrepFormula's platform.
The webinar will cover:
- A strong focus on transitioning from University courses, CPA Preparatory (CPA Preparatory) level courses, and international backgrounds and discuss best practices on how to pass the CPA PEP exams.
- Explain the major differences from legacy exams and international designations for international accountants attempting Capstone 1, Capstone 2 and CFE.
- Highlight best practices and techniques used by students who passed the previous CPA PEP Module exams.
- Provide useful tools and tricks to ensure you're always maximizing points using supplementary prep methods not discussed as part of CPA PEP for objective format questions and written cases.
- Teach methods which can be used to identify personal weaknesses and strengths when writing cases.
- Explain how to get CPA Candidate and CPA Jobs! Using PrepFormula's forums. We don't work with recruiters, and go direct!