CPA PEP: 4-Hour Tax Review with Jason Fleming
You're invited to a 4-Hour Tax Review for the CPA PEP Core 1, Tax Elective, and CFE. The session is taught by Canada's leader in Tax Education, author of CFE Tax 5th edition, and York University Lecturer: Jason Fleming, CPA, CA, M.Acc. Covering Tax Rules applicable for CPA PEP exams up to March.
Special Recorded Lecture Description:
This review will cover the following CPA PEP Tax topics:
1. Separate legal entities, residence
2. Employment income including stock options and RRSPs
3. Property income including shareholder loans
4. Capital gains including principal residence and capital gains exemptions
5. Corporate refundable taxes and capital gains exemptions
6. Paid-up capital and corporate share redemptions
7. Tax-free rollovers, amalgamations, and wind-ups
8. General anti-avoidance rules and other complex tested topics
Recorded Video Lecture, Review Study Notes From Live Class, Recorded Replay For 90 Days. $25 For PrepFormula Students*, $59 For CPA Candidates part of CPA PEP or CFE Students.
CPD Hours: 4
Jason wrote the UFE and ranked 8th in Ontario (1999). Jason was a tax manager at a Big-4 CA firm, marked the UFE exam for CPA Canada and has taught tax week at the CPA Ontario’s School of Accountancy. Jason is also the author of CFE Tax - A Guide to Understanding the Basics of Canadian Income Taxation, 5th edition. Jason is the Course Director of Corporate Income Taxation in Canada at York University.