CPA Study Buddy Database - Are You A CPA Candidate? Find A Study Buddy Here

CFE experienced writers

Picture of humza mehmood
CFE experienced writers
by humza mehmood Send a message - 11 Jan 2018, 2:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I wrote the CFE in 2017 and passed Day 1. However I failed the Day 2 & 3 because of depth in FR. My role will be in Assurance. Please let me know if some one is in a similar situation as me and when do you plan on starting your study for the CFE 2018. Individuals who failed the role in assurance  but passed the FR are also welcomed to discuss, and through this we all will pass the CFE 2018.

Thanks

Picture of Emon Eshaque
Re: CFE experienced writers
by Emon Eshaque Send a message - 11 Jan 2018, 7:22 PM

Hi Humza, I am interested. Do you want to have a quick chat so that we can plan? I failed level 3 (role, Assurance). Please let me know

Picture of Fadi Abu Qbue
by Fadi Abu Qbue Send a message - 16 Jan 2018, 11:58 AM

Hi, 

I am interested to join a group to prepare  for the CFE 2018, I live in Oakville, my phone number is 4168282750, please add me to the list.

Thanks

Picture of Al Hashish
by Al Hashish Send a message - 11 Jan 2018, 7:40 PM

I am interested, distance based,

Picture of Ahmad Kareem
by Ahmad Kareem Send a message - 11 Jan 2018, 8:23 PM

Hi Hamza,

Can I join. I am in the same situation as you.

Thanks

Kareem

Picture of guoxiu yin
by guoxiu yin Send a message - 12 Jan 2018, 10:03 AM

Hi, I am in the same situation. I failed level 1 and 3, my role is assurance too. can I join your study group? thanks

Picture of Osborn Gohori
by Osborn Gohori Send a message - 12 Jan 2018, 2:26 PM

I would like to join the group as well. I am in the same situation. I am assurance and I failed level 1& 2. Thanks!

Picture of humza mehmood
by humza mehmood Send a message - 17 Jan 2018, 12:46 AM

Hi Osborn, you can send me your contact info to my email address humza_mehmood@aol.com and we can discuss and plan our strategy for the CFE 2018

Picture of Emon Eshaque
by Emon Eshaque Send a message - 12 Jan 2018, 1:11 PM

I live in Mississauga and I prefer writing cases together in person. Studying and discussions can be done through online group discussion. You can email me at emon_esh@yahoo.com if you want to chat more. We can plan when we want to write cases and etc.

Picture of humza mehmood
by humza mehmood Send a message - 12 Jan 2018, 2:48 PM

Hey guys thanks for the interest. Please let me know if you are comfortable with writing cases on your own and then we switch between us and mark each others cases. I have seen that marking cases increases the learning and helps you in seeing some one else perspective to the same problem and this were the most learning takes place. Also in addition to marking, each individual can provide their feedback on how can the performance be improved. My idea is people, who failed assurance will be marked by people who passed assurance and people who failed FR will be marked by the people wo passed FR, this is how we all can benefit from each others strengths. We can chalk out a plan based on everyone's anticipation date of starting there prep for CFE 2018. All the individuals interested in distance based learning we have the following options. We can collaborate through platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype. Also are you guys in public accounting or industry ?

Picture of Fadi Abu Qbue
by Fadi Abu Qbue Send a message - 16 Jan 2018, 12:02 PM

Hi, 

I am interested to join a group to prepare  for the CFE 2018, I live in Oakville, my phone number is 4168282750, please add me to the list.

Thanks

Picture of humza mehmood
by humza mehmood Send a message - 12 Jan 2018, 7:00 PM

Hey guys thanks for the interest. Please let me know if you are comfortable with writing cases on your own and then we switch between us and mark each others cases. I have seen that marking cases increases the learning and helps you in seeing some one else perspective to the same problem and this were the most learning takes place. Also in addition to marking, each individual can provide their feedback on how can the performance be improved. My idea is people, who failed assurance will be marked by people who passed assurance and people who failed FR will be marked by the people wo passed FR, this is how we all can benefit from each others strengths. We can chalk out a plan based on everyone's anticipation date of starting there prep for CFE 2018. All the individuals interested in distance based learning we have the following options. We can collaborate through platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype. Also are you guys in public accounting or industry ?

Picture of Lawrence Tan
by Lawrence Tan Send a message - 14 Jan 2018, 5:07 PM

I would be interested to exchange writing mehmood.

Picture of Samir  Hameed
by Samir Hameed Send a message - 14 Jan 2018, 2:04 PM

Hey,

My role is assurance and i failed depth level in assurance. I am interested in someone reviewing my written cases and i review their written cases. Distance or meet up is fine. 

Ajax, richmondhill, scarborough

Picture of humza mehmood
by humza mehmood Send a message - 17 Jan 2018, 12:43 AM

Hi Samir, please leave your contact info and we can discuss everything over the weekend or email it to me on humza_mehmood@aol.com. We can plan a schedule based on when you and I plan start our prep for CFE 2018.

Thanks

Picture of Seetha Balakrishnan
by Seetha Balakrishnan Send a message - 15 Jan 2018, 2:54 PM

Hi Humza,

I wrote 2016 CFE and failed all three days.  I did not take 2017 CFE.  Can I join to write cases and share knowledge.

My e-mail: seetha_b@hotmail.com

Thanks, Seetha

Picture of humza mehmood
by humza mehmood Send a message - 17 Jan 2018, 1:12 AM

Hi everyone, we can create multiple groups of max 4 people since there a lot  of us in the same situation, this way it will be easy to track. Any one interested please email me at humza_mehmood@aol.com. Ideally we should have 2 people who passed assurance and 2 people who passed financial reporting in one group. All of us can help each other and lets maximize our chances of passing this year. If interested please email me your contact info along with the levels you passed and your expectation from the group members. Since all of us are keen on passing this year proper planning and execution will be the key. Also in your email mention the date you plan to start  your prep for CFE 2018 and whether you are working in industry, public accounting or not working plus the city you live in. As this can help us create  groups of individuals who have similar schedules. After this we can create, Facebook group and whats app group and skype.

Thanks,

Picture of humza mehmood
by humza mehmood Send a message - 20 Jan 2018, 9:07 PM

I have formed the following groups based on the information provided. Each group is encouraged to have its own Whats app group, however we will have one Facebook group for all the 12 of us. I will be posting the link to the Facebook group shortly.

Group 1 Group 2 Group 3
Humza Mehmood Yin Guoxiu Corina Andrie
Muhammad Shahzad Akram  Samir Hameed Ahmad Kareem
Ranjan  Rajiv Mohan Sofia Musa
Emon Esaque  Osborn Gohori Lawrence Tan

Picture of humza mehmood
by humza mehmood Send a message - 20 Jan 2018, 9:30 PM

Also everyone who has been assigned the groups, please send me your email addresses so that I can add you to the Facebook group. All the group member should exchange the contact info to facilitate creation of what's group. Let's get started for the CFE 2018

Thanks,

Humza

Picture of Osborn Gohori
by Osborn Gohori Send a message - 21 Jan 2018, 5:20 AM

My email address is osborngohori@hotmail.com. Thanks

Picture of Emon Eshaque
by Emon Eshaque Send a message - 21 Jan 2018, 8:55 AM

My email address is emon_esh@yahoo.com

Picture of Ahmad Kareem
by Ahmad Kareem Send a message - 21 Jan 2018, 7:00 PM

Hello,

My email is ahmadkareem2001@yahoo.com.

watsapp - 647-636-7411

Picture of Silvia Renteria
by Silvia Renteria Send a message - 22 Jan 2018, 9:08 AM

Hi Humza, 

Please add me to the facebook group my email is serenteria@hotmail.com and phone number (416)951-8414

Thank you,

Silvia Renteria

Picture of Surinder Bedi
by Surinder Bedi Send a message - 14 Mar 2018, 8:31 PM

Hi Humza

Please add me in your group. My number is 6477465658.I live in Brampton. Pls give me your contact number.

Picture of Sofia Mussa
by Sofia Mussa Send a message - 23 Jan 2018, 6:31 PM

Thank you Hamza

My cell# 416-832-8594

s.mussa@hotmail.com

Picture of Shahid Hussain
by Shahid Hussain Send a message - 23 Jan 2018, 10:20 AM

Hi Humza,

I am interested to join a group to prepare  for the CFE 2018. I failed Day 1 and Day 2 Level 3 (role, Assurance). I live in Brampton. My phone number is 4168365000 and my email is shahid.hussain@live.ca. Please add me to the list.

Thanks

Picture of Amazigh A.
by Amazigh A. Send a message - 24 Jan 2018, 12:34 AM

Please add me too. 

587-785-0892

anaruz.dihya@gmail.com

Picture of Komal M
by Komal M Send a message - 24 Jan 2018, 9:49 PM

Please add me too. 

416-828-4464

komalm27@gmail.com

Thanks
Picture of Chanda Kuber
by Chanda Kuber Send a message - 5 Feb 2018, 11:42 PM

Hi Hamza,  

Thank you for starting this discussion. I am in a similar situation.

I currently live in Etobicoke- Mimico and my contact no. Is 6474661861. Kindly add me to the Whatsapp group.

Thanks,

Chanda