CFE Day 4
PrepFormula 5-Day CFE Review for 2023: Introductory Remarks, CFE Case Writing Debrief. A review and debrief of a CFE Mock Exam, with suggestions on how to improve, along with a comparison of submissions.
We’re here to help you get prepared for the 2023 September CFE. In these workshops, we will review the basics of case writing, and provide you with up to date technical.
24 July 2023, 8:00 PM
If you’re writing the 2023 CFE in September and are enrolled in the PrepFormula CFE Prep or CFE PrepPlus programs, this is a description of the 5-Day Review included in all PrepFormula CFE packages.
We’re here to help you get prepared for the 2023 September CFE.
In these workshops, we will review the basics of case writing, and provide you with up to date technical, specifically developed for the CPA Professional Education Program major learning objectives covered in the CPA Canada Competency Map.
All sessions are recorded and will be repayable until you write the CFE. If you can’t watch live, you can watch anytime, on demand. You must register in all sessions to attend all sessions.
Open to students from all Canadian Provinces, sessions are held online and recorded with HD quality.
Cost: Only open to PrepFormula 2023 CFE Prep or 2023 CFE PrepPlus students or Full Package Prep or PrepPlus students.
5 Day CFE Live Review Walkthrough:
- July 21, 2023 at 8pm EST: Introductory Remarks, CFE Day 3 Case Writing Debrief. A review and debrief of a CFE Mock Exam, with suggestions on how to improve, along with comparison of submissions.
- July 22, 2023 at 8pm EST: Tank Co Day 2 Read and Plan - RODAC Approach - all 4 Elective Roles.
- July 23, 2023 at 8pm EST: Tank Co Day 2 Take Up, and Sample Answers for AOs on all 4 Elective Roles
- July 24, 2023 at 8pm EST: Day 1 Review with a CFE Day 1 Marker.
- July 25, 2023 at 8pm EST: Discussion of Play Canada - including how to understand what's possible in a Day 3, under time constraint. Separation of RC vs C - Final Remarks.
Presented By: Various PrepFormula Instructors, Chaired by: Mike Katsevman, CPA, CA, Course Director at PrepFormula. Mike has experience as a CPA Marker for CPA Canada, and is an alumni of EY and the Auditor General’s Office.