2021 May CFE Review
If you’re writing the 2021 CFE, this is the one webinar you can’t miss. This webinar will cover how to maximize your time in Capstone 1, Capstone 2 and will provide direction and guidance on how to pass the 2021 CFE from the standpoint of a recent CPA Marker.
The webinar will cover:
- The purpose of Capstone 1 in preparing you for the Day 1 of the CFE and discuss best practices on how to pass using the Enabling Competencies framework.
- Explain the major differences from legacy exams (CA, CGA and CMA) and prep materials used.
- Highlight best practices and techniques used by students who passed the CFE.
- Provide useful tools and tricks to ensure you're always maximizing points using supplementary prep methods not discussed as part of CPA PEP for objective format questions and written cases.
- Teach methods which can be used to identify personal weaknesses and strengths when writing cases.
Presented By: Mike Katsevman, CPA, CA, LPA. Mike is the Course Director at PrepFormula. Mike has experience as a CPA Marker for CPA Canada, and an alumni of EY and the Auditor General’s Office.