2020 CFE Review
If you’re writing the 2020 CFE, this is the one webinar you can’t miss. This webinar will cover how to maximize your time in Capstone 1, Capstone 2 and will provide direction and guidance on how to pass the 2020 CFE from the standpoint of a recent CPA Marker.
31 December 2019, 8:00 PM
The webinar will cover:
- The purpose of Capstone 1 in preparing you for the Day 1 of the CFE and discuss best practices on how to pass using the Enabling Competencies framework.
- Explain the major differences from legacy exams (CA, CGA and CMA) and prep materials used.
- Highlight best practices and techniques used by students who passed the CFE.
- Provide useful tools and tricks to ensure you're always maximizing points using supplementary prep methods not discussed as part of CPA PEP for objective format questions and written cases.
- Teach methods which can be used to identify personal weaknesses and strengths when writing cases.
Presented By: Mike Katsevman, CPA, CA, LPA. Mike is the Course Director at PrepFormula. Mike has experience as a CPA Marker for CPA Canada, and an alumni of EY and the Auditor General’s Office.